Gottskär Hotel AB, org.nr. 556619-2638 (“Gottskär Hotell”) protects your privacy. We therefore strive to always protect personal data appropriately and comply with all applicable data protection laws and rules at every time.
Since Gottskär Hotell vis-à-vis you as a customer, supplier, dealer, potential employee, or other actor in his role as data controller, ultimate responsibility for the personal data that you provide Gottskär Hotell has access to, we want to describe with this policy in a clear and transparent way how Gottskär Hotell handles your personal data.
It is important that you read and understand the policy the first time when you come into contact with the Company.
Gottskär Hotel treats, depending on the way you get in touch with us, the following information:
- Details of your company and relevant contacts.
- Information from private individuals booking rooms or events at Gottskär Hotell
- Information about you as shown in your CV (including picture) or cover letter in the event of a job application
This data is collected as follows and from the followingsources:
- For example, in a sales situation where you as a contact person at one of Gottskär Hotell’s customers order and/or ask questions about one of Gottskär Hotell’s services and/or request a cooperation agreement.
- When you choose to buy and/or ask questions about one of Gottskär Hotell’s products/products
- Via browser
- When registering to Gottskär Hotell’s customer club and when you subscribe to Gottskär Hotell’s newsletter.
- From social media
Gottskär Hotels collect personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact you before or after your order is made.
- Administration of your relationship with Gottskär Hotel
- In order to assess whether Gottskär Hotell wants to offer you a position, as well as to communicate with you in connection with the recruitment process.
- Processing your order and purchase of Gottskär Hotel products
- Fulfillment of your order.
- Improvement and development of Gottskär Hotell’s products
- Adaptation of Gottskär Hotel’s communication and marketing to you.
- Compliance with the requirements of the law.
Gottskär Hotels process your information with support in the following legal grounds:
- Gottskär Hotels process your personal data because it is necessary to fulfill an order or purchase contract where you are included. It may also be in conjunction with meetings and/or cooperation agreements.
- Gottskär Hotels may also process your personal data in order to carry out certain documents and/or preparations at your request, prior to the conclusion of a contract.
- The processing can also be done because Gottskär Hotell has a legitimate interest in carrying out such treatment, and we have assessed that this interest outweighs your interest in privacy. For such treatment, you are legally entitled to object, which we describe more extensively below.
- Some treatment is done to fulfil a legal obligation. This applies, for example, in connection with ordering our products, where the law shows what personal data Gottskär Hotell is required to register and we store invoice documents according to the applicable accounting rules. This may mean that your information is disclosed to an authority when required by law.
Your information is not passed on to third parties and we will not transfer your data outside the EU/EEA, nor will we sell your data to any other player.
Gottskär Hotels will do their best to ensure that your personal data is not stored for a longer period of time than is necessary for the purposes for which personal data is processed and that they are processed securely during this time. Your personal data will be processed and stored with compliance with the following time periods:
- Customer, supplier or reseller: If you have entered into an agreement with Gottskär Hotell, your personal data will be stored as long as necessary to meet our commitments to you, for example until we have delivered the service/product to you or when we have received the service we ordered. However, we will not save data longer than 12 months after you were last in contact with us.
- Job appliers: Applications and the personal data included therein from candidates who are not hired are saved as the main rule for 12 months after the refusal was submitted unless Gottskär Hotell obtained the consent of the applicant for saving the application in the recruitment system.
- Legal obligation: Gottskär Hotels save the data as long as required by the relevant legal provision. For example, 7 years according to the Accounting Act.
Please note that this personal data policy may be adjusted or extended when, for example, new terms and conditions are published. In this case, the new version will be published on Gottskär Hotell’s website.
You can see the date of the last revision of the policy below. May 2018
If you have comments or questions regarding our handling of personal data, you can send a letter to Gottskär Hotell AB, Landstormsvägen 31, 439 93 Onsala, Att: Anna Simonson.
You also have the right to contact us as above in order to access the personal data we process for you (register extract); request that your personal data be corrected and/or deleted; withdraw your consent; request that the processing of your personal data be restricted; make remarks in the way we process your personal data; or (we) if technically possible, access your personal data in a portable format.
The request must be signed by you and include your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Gottskär Hotels will respond without undue delay, but no later than 1 month after receipt of your request, please respond to your request. When requesting corrections and/or deletion of your personal data, Gottskär Hotell will investigate whether the conditions are met and make changes or deletion as soon as possible. Gottskär Hotels may reject a request that is either manifestly unfounded or unreasonable.
You can also contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority (www.datainspektionen.se/) with complaints.